Carl Hutchinson is Allowed to Play Out Again
Carl Hutchinson is Allowed to Play Out Again plus support (please read the below safety information before booking)
Just like everyone one else, Carl has been shelved for the last five months. He is now delighted to offer an hour of stand-up comedy, indoors, socially distanced, under a tent, in a mask that’s been sanitised, or whatever the rules are this week.
Join Carl as he does what he does best in a celebration of comedy returning in Newcastle’s historic Tyne Theatre & Opera House.
Tickets are very limited for obvious reasons so book in advance!
Doors to seats: 6:45pm
Show start: 7:30pm
Show end: 9:45pm
Update (please read): ‘Following updated government guidelines for the North East, seat bubbles for ‘Carl Hutchinson is Allowed to Play Out Again’ must be from the same household or support bubble. If you have already booked as a mixed household, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-arrange your seating.
The show will be finished by 9.45pm, adhering to the new curfew of 10pm. Safety of our customers and staff is our priority and so we kindly request that everyone follows all safety guidelines. For any additional queries, questions or concerns – you can contact us on the above email address.’
Safety Information During COVID-19 (read before booking) – please note this information is only valid for this show and will be reviewed and updated if necessary
Tickets can only be booked in social bubbles of 2 or 4 seats (must be from the same household or support bubble). All ticket sales are online, the box office is currently closed. The theatre capacity has significantly reduced to ensure social distancing is adhered to for your safety. We are unable to remove seating and seats which are to be unoccupied will be clearly marked.
Accessible Booking can be made by emailing email@example.com. Please note wheelchair bays are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
Details taken during booking will be used for track and trace purposes.
Tickets are ‘Print at Home’ only – these can be shown on a phone or tablet and don’t need to be printed.
All tickets must be bought in advance, we will not be selling tickets at the venue on the night of the show.
What we would like you to do before coming to the theatre
- Please ensure no members of your party have been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please ensure no members of your party’s respective households or social circles have been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not arrive at the Theatre too early, doors to seats will be open 45 minutes before the performance.
- Ensure all of your party have face masks, face masks are available for those who forget however we will ask for a £2.00 donation.
What to expect when you arrive at the theatre
- We are using separate entry points into the Theatre on Westgate Road, please ensure you know which entry point is yours. Look out for the signs as you approach.
- All patrons will have their temperature taken on entry (contactless)
- Please have your printed tickets or tickets on your phone ready for contactless scanning with the bar code face up, held away from you.
- Drinks & snacks will be available with service at your seats. Contactless/card payment only, no cash can be taken.
What to do when you’re at the theatre
- Please be mindful of other patrons and social distance at all times.
- Use the hand sanitisers which are located throughout the building.
- Move around the building staying to the left hand side of stairs and corridors.
- Wear your mask at all times unless you are eating or drinking.
- Please remain in your allocated seat, seating has been blocked off for your safety.
- When the show is finished we ask all patrons to remain seated until directed by staff. Staggered exit is in place to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Please be patient with our staff and new procedures as we work hard to ensure everyone’s safety.
What we are doing to ensure patron and staff safety
- We will ensure all staff have not been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- We will ensure all staffs respective households or social circles have not been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- Each staff member will have their temperature taken prior to starting work
- All staff will be wearing face protection & gloves at all times
- Prior to each performance the auditorium is fully disinfected
- Increased and enhanced cleaning schedules are in place in advance and during all events.
- Please note the Theatre has male and female staff cleaning toilets
- There are screened off areas for staff to work in safely, please do not enter these areas
Back to Events