Circus of Horrors 2021
Please note there are two shows on Saturday 6th February 2021. 4pm is the Addams Family Friendly Matinee – perfect for your little monsters!
Please read the safety information at the bottom of this page before booking
When the Circus of Horrors started in Glastonbury ’95 people thought it wouldn’t run for 25 weeks let alone 25 years, yet here we are a quarter of a century later and the Circus of Horrors is still touring all over the World, still getting rave reviews & still getting loads of media coverage.
The new Circus of Horrors show will be a celebration of the 25 years and will include an amazing phantasmaglorious amalgamation of acts, driven by a rock n roll sound scape, a show that will have you sat on the edge of your seat when not falling off it with laughter.
The almighty cast that stormed into the finals of Britain’s Got Talent is now a West End & World Wide Hit. Circus of Horrors will take you on a rock n’ roller coaster ride of amazing & Bizarre acts. It is a circus like no other and a show you simply can’t afford to miss.
Whether a Rock fan or theatre-goer The Circus of Horrors has something for everyone.
Imagine a brilliant rock show combined with amazing, bizarre & dare devil Circus acts, a stella light show and all performed with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek. If Quentin Tarantino had directed Cirque Du Soleil you would be half way there.
Early bat ticket offer: £5 off full price tickets until 31st Dec
‘A Must see’ – Download Festival.
‘The Circus of Horrors completely WOWED the audience’ – The Daily Mail.
‘A Bloody Great Night Out’ – The Times
‘Like Rocky Horrors on acid’ – Amanda Holden
‘Totally Unbelievable’ – Scott Mills, Radio 1
‘A Brilliant marriage between Circus & Cabaret’ – Judge Rinder
Safety Information During COVID-19 (read before booking) – please note this information is only valid for this show and will be reviewed and updated if necessary
- Tickets can only be booked in groups of 2-6 (currently, bookings must be from the same household or support bubble). Group sizes cannot be changed.
- Accessible bookings can be made by emailing email@example.com. Please specify access requirements and which performance you would like to attend. Please note wheelchair bays are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
- The theatre capacity has significantly reduced to ensure social distancing is adhered to for your safety. We are unable to remove seating and seats which are to be unoccupied will be clearly marked.
- Details taken during booking will be used for track and trace purposes.
- Tickets are ‘Print at Home’ only – these can be shown on a phone or tablet and don’t need to be printed.
- All tickets must be bought in advance, we will not be selling tickets at the venue on the night of the show.
What we would like you to do before coming to the theatre
- Please ensure no members of your party have been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please ensure no members of your party’s respective households or social circles have been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not arrive at the Theatre too early, doors to seats will be open 45 minutes before the performance.
- Ensure all of your party have face masks, face masks are available for those who forget however we will ask for a £2.00 donation.
What to expect when you arrive at the theatre
- We are using separate entry points into the Theatre on Westgate Road, please ensure you know which entry point is yours. Look out for the signs as you approach.
- All patrons will have their temperature taken on entry (contactless)
- Please have your printed tickets or tickets on your phone ready for contactless scanning with the bar code face up, held away from you.
- Drinks & snacks will be available with service at your seats. Contactless/card payment only, no cash can be taken.
What to do when you’re at the theatre
- Please be mindful of other patrons and social distance at all times.
- Use the hand sanitisers which are located throughout the building.
- Move around the building staying to the left hand side of stairs and corridors.
- Wear your mask at all times unless you are eating or drinking.
- Please remain in your allocated seat, seating has been blocked off for your safety.
- When the show is finished we ask all patrons to remain seated until directed by staff. Staggered exit is in place to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Please be patient with our staff and new procedures as we work hard to ensure everyone’s safety.
What we are doing to ensure patron and staff safety
- We will ensure all staff have not been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- We will ensure all staffs respective households or social circles have not been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- Each staff member will have their temperature taken prior to starting work
- All staff will be wearing face protection & gloves at all times
- Prior to each performance the auditorium is fully disinfected
- Increased and enhanced cleaning schedules are in place in advance and during all events.
- Please note the Theatre has male and female staff cleaning toilets
- There are screened off areas for staff to work in safely, please do not enter these areas
Back to Events