Maximo Park: Live (and Socially Distanced)
Covid-19 update (12/05/2021):
‘Maximo Park shows due to take place on Sat 27th February, then Sat 24th April 2021 will be rescheduled to Friday 25th June 2021. Tickets for the original dates will remain valid for the rescheduled date at the same time.
We do encourage ticket holders to hold onto their tickets where possible in this turbulent time for the events industry – which needs your support now, more than ever. However, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, refunds will be available from your point of purchase.’
Statement from Maximo Park: “It will come as no surprise that we are having to reschedule our album launch show in Newcastle. It will, however, be greatly disappointing to anyone with tickets, and we are not in the business of rearranging shows, normally. But, this isn’t a normal time and nobody is more disappointed than us, because we’ve made an album that is very important to us and we desperately want to play it for you.
All original tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled date, and we hope to see you there
– Paul, Tom & Duncan”
Newcastle legends Maximo Park return to play TWO very special socially distanced shows at The Tyne Theatre!
A note from Maximo Park: – “It would be great if you would consider buying an album bundle rather than a single ticket (£5.00 more to get a bargain CD and a limited signed print to mark the occasion), as this would not only help us to continue making music for a living, but might also help us gatecrash the charts and get on Top of The Pops, or something…”
Safety Information During COVID-19 (read before booking) – please note this information is only valid for this show and will be reviewed and updated if necessary
- Tickets can be booked in groups 1-6.
- Disabled Access tickets and free personal assistant passes are available by contacting email@example.com. Please note wheelchair bays are booked on a first come first served basis.
- The theatre capacity has significantly reduced to ensure social distancing is adhered to for your safety. We are unable to remove seating and seats which are to be unoccupied will be clearly marked.
- Details taken during booking will be used for track and trace purposes.
- All tickets must be bought in advance, we will not be selling tickets at the venue on the night of the show.
What we would like you to do before coming to the theatre
- Please ensure no members of your party have been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please ensure no members of your party’s respective households or social circles have been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Ensure all of your party have face masks (face shields / visors are not an alternative), face masks are available for those who forget however we will ask for a £2.00 donation.
What to expect when you arrive at the theatre
- We are using separate entry points into the Theatre on Westgate Road, please ensure you know which entry point is yours. Look out for the signs as you approach.
- Doors will open one hour before the show.
- All patrons will have their temperature taken on entry (contactless)
- Please have your printed tickets or tickets on your phone ready for contactless scanning.
- Drinks & snacks will be available with service at your seats. Contactless/card payment only, no cash can be taken.
What to do when you’re at the theatre
- Please be mindful of other patrons and social distance at all times.
- Use the hand sanitisers which are located throughout the building.
- Move around the building staying to the left hand side of stairs and corridors.
- Wear your mask at all times unless you are eating or drinking.
- Please remain in your allocated seat, seating has been blocked off for your safety.
- When the show is finished we ask all patrons to remain seated until directed by staff. Staggered exit is in place to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Please be patient with our staff and new procedures as we work hard to ensure everyone’s safety.
What we are doing to ensure patron and staff safety
- We will ensure all staff have not been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- We will ensure all staffs respective households or social circles have not been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- Each staff member will have their temperature taken prior to starting work
- All staff will be wearing face protection & gloves at all times
- Prior to each performance the auditorium is fully disinfected
- Increased and enhanced cleaning schedules are in place in advance and during all events.
- Please note the Theatre has male and female staff cleaning toilets
- There are screened off areas for staff to work in safely, please do not enter these areas
Back to Events