The Greatest Show on the Tyne 2019
Chris Cross is the Great Magician of the North and he presents his annual eccentric & extravagant variety show, which is becoming somewhat of a traditional Geordie night out!
The Greatest Show on the Tyne really is a homage to the golden days of Variety, Music-hall and Vaudeville, hosted by Chris Cross – who is ever so passionate about keeping these kind of Variety shows alive and kicking, especially in the North East!
Final confirmed line-up (minus a few special guests making surprise appearances on the night, of course!):
– Liam A. Black – Grand Illusionist from Scotland with a flair for feathers and glitter!
– Max Fulham – Top UK Ventriloquist – see him now before he’s snapped up by the Television!
– Leah Devine’s Sequinned Showgirls Dance Troupe!
– Juggling Jack Flash from New Zealand will perform his Guinness World Record Winning Stunt!
– Sue Sweeney ‘The Diva of Durham’ and her Comedy antics
– Lucky Dog Theatre Productions with their Laurel & Hardy Show direct from The Edinburgh Festival Fringe
– Daniel Dorian Johnson aka MR. FREAK the Sideshow Sword Swallower
– Gareth Edward’s Disney inspired Drag Show
– PLUS a toe tapping band, a local school choir and some special surprise guests!
Suitable for the whole family!
Running Times (please note that times are approximate and may be subject to change)
18.30 – Doors to Bars
18.45 – Doors to Seats
19.00 – show start
20.30/45 – Interval
21.00 – Act 2
22.30/45 – show end
Back to Events