The Show Must Go On (Live in the Bistro Bar)
Tyne Audio presents: The Show Must Go On Live in the Bistro Bar – an evening of musical theatre.
Come along and enjoy a drink whilst being entertained by local theatre talent. Each week different performers from the North East’s variety of local theatre groups and local talent take to the Bistro Bar’s stage for an evening of musical theatre themed entertainment.
Raising money for the Tyne Theatre and to put on a comeback concert like no other showcasing the North East’s local theatre talent!
Shows will be streamed live on Youtube so you can enjoy at home too (donations encouraged)! Stream here: http://bit.ly/YoutubeTSMGO
Safety Information During COVID-19 (read before booking) – please note this information is only valid for this show and will be reviewed and updated if necessary
- Tables can be booked in groups of 2 or 4
- Please contact us for information on any accessible bookings on email@example.com
- Details taken during booking will be used for track and trace purposes.
- All tickets must be bought in advance, we will not be selling tickets at the venue on the night of the show.
What we would like you to do before coming to the theatre
- Please ensure no members of your party have been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Please ensure no members of your party’s respective households or social circles have been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- We encourage your party to wear face coverings (especially when entering and moving around the building)
What to expect when you arrive at the theatre
- All patrons will have their temperature taken on entry (contactless)
- Please have your printed tickets or tickets on your phone ready for contactless scanning.
- Drinks & snacks will be available with service at your seats. Contactless/card payment only, no cash can be taken.
What to do when you’re at the theatre
- Please be mindful of other patrons and social distance at all times.
- Use the hand sanitisers which are located throughout the building.
- Move around the building staying to the left hand side of stairs and corridors.
- Wear your mask at all times unless you are eating or drinking.
- Please remain in your allocated seat.
- When the show is finished we ask all patrons to remain seated until directed by staff. Staggered exit is in place to ensure social distancing is adhered to.
- Please be patient with our staff and new procedures as we work hard to ensure everyone’s safety.
What we are doing to ensure patron and staff safety
- We will ensure all staff have not been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- We will ensure all staffs respective households or social circles have not been around those displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- Each staff member will have their temperature taken prior to starting work
- All staff will be wearing face protection & gloves at all times
- Prior to each performance the auditorium is fully disinfected
- Increased and enhanced cleaning schedules are in place in advance and during all events.
- Please note the Theatre has male and female staff cleaning toilets
- There are screened off areas for staff to work in safely, please do not enter these areas