Job Vacancy: Cashier / Finance Administrator
CASHIER / FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR (15 hours per week)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To provide support to the Financial Controller with the varied financial requirements of the Tyne Theatre and Opera House.
This is a busy role which will require the applicant to be highly motivated, able to work on their own initiative, prioritise a busy workload and demands a high level of attention to detail. Experience in Cashier/Finance role preferable.
The role has rostered hours on a Monday and a Friday, hours are variable and require flexibility. Increased hours may be required during busy periods.
- Cashing up of bar and box office takings
- Cashing up of bucket collections and donations
- Updating spreadsheets and inputting data
- Raising and issuing invoices
- Credit Control
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Responding to enquiries
- Assisting with Finance Administration as necessary
- Experience in Cashier/Finance role preferable
- A high level of attention to detail is essential
- Excellent time management and flexibility
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Ability to use initiative and be a self-starter
- MS Office Skills – Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
£7,020.00 per annum
To apply: please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 31st January.Back to News